Monday, October 3, 2011

The world of bhs

BHS is a hard working school that encourages students to explore and learn new things. One thing I like about the school is they gave every student an ipad somthat it would help with notes, books, activities, and it would help students understand the technology. I also like the teachers because they keep the class on track, provide assistance when someone needs it, and they give students a second chance. I also like how the school tries to get the students involved because there are some students that dont do anything and this will help them participate more often. Bhs is a good school but there is one thing I would change about it. I would change the bell schedule sonthat students have an extra minute to get to class because some students still don't make it to class on time. These are the reasons why I like BHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment