Thursday, December 8, 2011

website redo

original

remake
What I did here was I took a bad website and I changed it to make it look better.
The main problem with this site is the organization.
Ads were all over the place links and descriptions were in odd places.
The website also had link problem.
The links were colored differently than what people are used to and they take you to random places on the internet.
Another issue with the site was most of the pictures were not even visible.
The entire site was a moving picture.
(you cant tell from the picture I posted)
 the back round and the pictures that are visible are animated.
this website also had spelling errors everywhere.
to fix this terrible website I organized the webpage, fixed spelling, used pictures that you can see, also pictures that don't move so much and I fixed the hyperlinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment